We are happy to announce the release of signac version 1.0.0!
This major release comes with a bunch of new features, but the major version bump also more accurately reflects that the core signac package has been very stable for quite some time now. Highlights of the new features include
- the integration of HDF5 files, similar to the current integration of JSON files,
- the ability to get job handles directly with
- the simplified export of jobs and projects to pandas data frames,
- better display of projects and jobs in Jupyter Notebooks,
- and the support of compressed collection files.
For a full list of all changes, please see the release notes.